HP printers are computer peripherals that enable users to create hard copies of the digital content stored on a computer or other digital storage device. HP printers are available in a variety of models, from simple black-and-white laser printers to multifunction inkjet printers. It has advanced features such as wireless networking, duplex printing, and color printing.
They are used in home and office settings to print documents, photos, and other materials. But when a new user tries to set it up, he faces issues. So we came up with the 123.hp.com/setup guide, where you find the easy process of setting up the HP printers on your computer or laptop.
Everything you need to know about setting up your HP printer is available at 123.hp.com.Additionally, it will inform you of the optimal HP Printer setup. Continue reading the blog to learn more about setting up an HP printer.
123.hp.com/setup Steps for Setting Up HP Printers
It isn’t easy to arrange all of the printer’s hardware components, and setting up an HP printer can be challenging for novice users. If you adhere to the 123.hp/setup instructions, you won’t have to worry about anything. It will make installation a breeze for you. Simply carefully complete each step. The HP Printer installation consists of the following two steps:
Step 1: Check for All HP Printer Components
It is important to check all the HP printer components when you receive the HP printer box. Follow the given 123.hp.com/setup steps to check all the elements:
- In the first step, remove all the packaging from the HP Printer.
- Then, check all the essential components, which are:
- Paper Tray
- Scan Glass, not broken or scratched
- Ink Cartridge
- Rear Paper Door
- Printer Cords
- Printer-computer cord
- Now, put all the components in a neat place, and try to use a table for a better space.
- After removing all components from the box, check the printer’s sides and parts for any damage; if there is any damage, you can replace it from the retailer.
- Also, make sure that the ink cartridges are not open and you don’t open them.
- After checking all the components, put the printer power cord into the power source, and don’t turn it ON, according to 123.hp.com/setup.
- Now, open the printer hood and place the ink cartridge in the ink slots.
- In the next step, place the blank paper in the tray and turn the Printer ON.
- After turning it on, check all the buttons for their working and that they are responding to commands.
- Also, check that the Scanner is working by placing any document on the printer glass and then pressing the Print button. If the printer prints the document, then the scanner is performing well.
- Let’s install the HP Printer driver software when everything is working fine.
Step 2: Install The HP Printer Driver
In the next step of 123.hp.com/setup, you have to install the HP Printer drivers. There are two methods of installing the HP Printer drivers:
- From HP Official Website
- From HP Installation CD
Install HP Printer Driver from the Website
- Firstly, go to HP’s official website.
- Secondly, from the top menu, click Support & Drivers.
- After that, choose the Printer.
- In the next step, enter your printer model in the search and click Submit or press Enter.
- You don’t have to choose the Operating System; it will auto-detect.
- Click on Driver-Product Installation Software
- Find the driver and click Download.
- Now, open the Fullwebpack.exe file and click on Run.
- Follow the on-screen installation steps
- After the installation, initiate the printing
If you have a Driver installation CD, follow the 123.hp.com/setup next section.
Related Post:- Why Hp Printer Driver is Unavailable
Install HP Printer Driver with Installation CD
Follow the 123hp.com/setup steps to install the Hp printer drivers with an installation CD:
- First, insert the installation CD into the computer’s Compact Disc drive.
- When the CD is inserted, a wizard will appear asking if you want to run the file on the CD; select Yes.
- Now, select Run to begin installing.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- When prompted, select the Agree to Terms and Conditions checkbox and click Next.
- In some time, the driver will install.
- When the software has been successfully installed, print with your HP Printer.
Read Also:- Why HP Printer In Error State
Printers are the most important part of getting digital documents physically. HP printer is the best of all. With this 123.hp.com/setup guide, we help you set up the HP Pinter on your system. However, if you face any issues in setting up the HP Printer or you can’t be able to use the printer after setup, our Experts are available 24/7 to resolve your concern. Just contact the Experts. Thank You!